|VOICES WEST: COWBOY SONG SECTION|
Van - Von Tilzer
This page http://www.cowboysong.com/songs/songsv1.html
[Homepage] [Introduction] [Cowboy Poetry] [Postcards] [Sex in the West]
* Indicates from the collection of Alan V. Miller
* Van Alstyne. Egbert. Cheyenne (Shy Ann). Words by Harry Williams. New York: Remick Music Corp. (Jerome M. Remick and Co.), 1906. 5 p.
* Van Alstyne. Egbert. San Antonio song. Words by Harry Williams. New York: Jerome M. Remick and Co., 1907. 4 p.
* Vaughn Monroe's favorite songs: old and new successes as played and recorded by Vaughn Monroe and his orchestra. New York: Edward B. Mark's Music, 1942. 64 p. See: "A gay ranchero" p.41.
* Vernon Dalhart and Carson Robison's album of songs. New York: F.B. Haviland, . 34 p. See: "Goin' Home (Cowboy's Song).
Vernon Dalhart's new song album. ?: Joe Davis, 1937.
* Von Tilzer, Albert. Put your arms around me honey. Words by Junie McCree, music by Albert Von Tilzer. New York: Broadway Music Corp.; London: Francis, Day and Hunter, 1937. 3 p.
"As sung by Dale Evans; John Wayne - Martha Scott 'In Old Oklahoma' based on Homson Burtis' story 'War of the wildcats."
[Songs Introduction] [Contents] [Previous page] [Next page]
|"Whereof the shining goal was comradeship."|
|Contact owner: Alan V. Miller at email@example.com|
|Last revised: May 17, 2005|