|VOICES WEST: COWBOY SONG SECTION|
| Songs: Numbers
16 - 900
This page http://www.cowboysong.com/songs/songsno.html
[Homepage] [Introduction] [Cowboy Poetry] [Postcards] [Sex in the West]
* Indicates from the collection of Alan V. Miller
16 old time favorite songs. Chicago: Belmont Music Company, 1938. 24pp
* 33 prison and mountain songs (for home folks) containing old favorites that will live forever! New York: Shapiro, Bernstein and amp; Co., 1932. 63 p. 30 songs. See: "Trail of the lonesome pine," "Red River Valley".
* 33 prison and mountain songs (for home folks) containing old favorites that will live forever! New York: Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., 1932. 63 p. 30 songs. Variant, differnt back covers.
* 40 country and western hits of our times. New York: Leeds Music, 1945. 96 p. 40 songs.
* 40 hits of our times. New York: Leeds Music, 1952. 96 p. 40 songs.
See: "Along the Navajo trail" / words and music by Larry Markes, Dick Charles, Eddie De Lange; p. 92-94; "Cow-cow boogie" / words and music by Don Raye, Gene De Paul, Benny Carter, p.46-48.
50 Bar X cowboy songs of Alberta Slim. Book no.4. Saskatoon: CFQC, c1942.
50 cowboy songs, featured by Alberta Slim. No.3. [Saskatoon]: CFQR, c194- CFQR Song Book.
50 favorite songs of "Peewee King" and the Original Golden West Cowboys. Chicago: M. M. Cole Publishing, c1937.
50 favorites sung by Alberta Slim. [Saskatoon]: CFQR, c1941. CFQR Song Book.
50 latest cowboy and modern songs, Alberta Slim and Annabelle's favorite songs. Book no.5. Saskatoon: CFQC, c1942.
50 popular favorites songs of range and range, Alberta Slim's. No.2. [Saskatoon]: CFQR, c1941. CFQR Song Book.
* 50 songs of the open range: sung and broadcast by Montana Steve. Song book no.1. Wakaw, Sask.: The Recorder, c1946. [20 p.]
Songs featured by "Montana Steve" [Steve Sereda] over CKBI, Prince Albert.
* "88" grand old songs: containing 88 old favorites that will live forever! New York: Sharpiro, Bernstein and Co. 1928. 64 p. See: "The trail of the lonesome pine"
* 100 WLS Barn Dance favorites: pioneer songs, southern songs, cowboy songs, fiddle tunes, sacred songs, mountain songs, home songs. Compiled by John Lair. Chicago: M. M. Cole Publishing, 1935. 95 p. Ill. 100 songs.
200 popular cowboy songs, mountain ballads of radio, stage and screen. np: Hobo News, nd.
* 400 Songs to remember. New York: Song Lyrics. quarterly.
900 miles: the ballads, blues and folk songs of Cisco Houston. Edited by Moses Asch, and Irwin Silber. New York: Oak Publications, 1965.
[Songs Introduction] [Contents] [Next page]
|"Whereof the shining goal was comradeship."|
|Contact owner: Alan V. Miller at email@example.com|
|Last revised: July 17, 2008|